You my also like:
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet. Add sliced sausage and cook, stirring occasionally until browned. Remove from skillet with tongs or a slotted spoon. Set aside in a bolw and cover to keep warm.
- If there isn’t enough oil left from browning the sausage, add a little more. Add shrimp. Cook for 1 minute without stirring, then stir and flip and cook for another 30 seconds to 1 minute. Remove from the skillet and transfer to the bowl with the sausage.
- If necessary, add a little more oil to the skillet and cook the celery, onion and red pepper, stirring until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Add the Cajun seasoning, and stir while cooking for about 1 minute.
- Add the rice and continue stirring while cooking until rice is warm, about 3 minutes. Add the cooked shrimp and sausage and cook, stirring until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Check the seasoning, adding sea salt if necessary. Garnish with green onions (scallions) and/or cilantro and serve immediately.