1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup warm milk
1 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
3 tbsp softened unsalted butter
1½ tsp instant dry yeast
1 block cream cheese+salt and sugar to taste
Grated cheddar cheese for topping
1/2 cup melted butter
1 large egg OR 1 tbsp cornstarch+ 3 tbsp water
2 tbsp milk
1 tbsp dried parsley
salt & pepper to taste
2 tbsp mayonnaise (optional)
- Batter: blend every one of the fixings in a bowl and make a uniform mixture. Leave for around an hour and a half.
- Blend the cream cheddar with salt and sugar.
- Partition the batter in 6 sections and leave for 30 minutes.
- Then heat them at 356°F (180°) for 25 minutes.
- Spread blend: blend every one of the fixings in a bowl.
- Cut the buns and fill them.
- Top the buns with chicken and cheddar.
- Prepare at 400°F (200°) for 15 min