You my also like:
• In an enormous pot, join chicken stock, carrots, potatoes and onion powder. Heat to the point of boiling, cover and stew for around 10 minutes.
• Add broccoli, cover and stew for an additional 10 minutes. While stewing, soften the margarine in an enormous pan. Race in flour and cook briefly (or until brilliant brown).
• Rush in milk and cook for 5 additional minutes until sauce thickens.
• Add cheddar and mix until softened.
• Add salt and pepper to garlic.
• Empty the cheddar sauce into the enormous pan and mix until very much joined.
• Add more milk for a more slender consistency in the event that you like a more slender soup and add any extra salt and pepper required.
• Embellish with bacon pieces and serve hot!!!