Ingredients for the custard:
10 egg yolks
1 can condensed milk
1/2 cup fresh milk
1/2 tsp. lemon zest
3/4 cups brown sugar
For the toppings: (Optional)
Or any citrus fruit
- Preheat broiler to 150 degrees Celsius.
- In a little pan over low intensity, break up the sugar until it is caramelized into a brilliant earthy colored syrup. Cautiously move into your baking dish covering its whole base.
- In a blending bowl, cream together the egg yolks and both the dense and new milk. Add the lemon zing.
- Pour the blend onto the pre-arranged baking container with the caramelized sugar and cover firmly with aluminum foil. Heat in the broiler for something like 45 minutes.
- Eliminate from intensity and let it cool.
- Move to a serving platter by turning the baking skillet over. Top with you product of decision