You my also like:
- In a heavy pot or Dutch oven, cook the onions and mushrooms in butter over medium heat until onions are soft and translucent, about 15 minutes.
- Add the dill, thyme, paprika, chicken or vegetable stock, soy sauce and white wine. Bring the soup to a simmer and cook until the liquid reduces by half.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the flour into the milk until smooth. Add the flour-milk mixture to the soup and cook until the soup begins to thicken, about 10 more minutes.
- Turn the heat down to low and slowly stir in the sour cream and lemon juice.
- Garnish the soup with parsley and serve hot.