Skip to content
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce, divided
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 12 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed.
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies.
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped jalapeno peppers.
- Oil for deep-fat frying.
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese.
For Complete Cooking STEPS Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends