120ml (½ cup) lukewarm water;
12g (1 2 tbsp) fresh yeast;
400g (3 ½ cups) all-purpose flour;
100g (2 Cup) sugar;
30g (2 tbsp) butter, melted,
60ml (4 cup) lukewarm milk;
7g (1 tbsp) cocoa powder;
15ml (1 tbsp) milk,
You my also like:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350° F.
- Makea well in the bowl of flour and crumble
fresh yeast into it. Pour in milk, butter, egg, suga,
and warm water. Mix to dissolve the yeast.
- Combine liquids with four and work the
mixture with your hands until the dough comes
together. Knead until smooth and elastic, then
divide in half.
- Mix half of the dough with cocoa and 15 ml of
- Form both doughs in a ball cover and set aside
for 1 hour.
- Roll out both chocolate and white dough into a
rectangle. Layer one sheet of dough on top of
another and press down slightly. Cut the dough
into triangles and roll it into croissants. Place
each roll on a parchment-covered baking sheet
and brush with milk.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, let cool down, and
then stuff with hazelnut paste.
- Enjoy your Bicolor croissants.