- 1 1/4 pounds chicken tenders boneless skinless
- ▢1/2 cup white flour
- ▢Salt and Pepper
- ▢6 tablespoons olive oil or melted butter
- ▢3 teaspoons minced garlic
- ▢1 teaspoon dried basil
- ▢1/4 teaspoon paprika
- ▢1 cup Panko
- ▢2/3 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
You my also like:
- Trim the fat from the tenders. Set out three bowls. Fill one with the white flour, about ¼ teaspoon pepper, & about ½ teaspoon salt. Stir. Fill the next bowl with the olive oil or butter and minced garlic. Stir. Place the basil, paprika, Panko, and parmesan cheese in the last. Stir.
- Place the tenders in the flour mixture, then the garlic oil, then the panko mixture making sure to evenly and thoroughly coat each piece.
- Place the tenders in the basket of the air fryer.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 9 minutes and then flip the tenders and cook for another 8-9 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F.
- Remove and enjoy immediately with the dipping sauce!