Sausage & Hash Brown Balls – mix together and freezer for a quick snack. Always a HUGE HIT! Can freeze for later. Great for breakfast or at parties. There are never any left!
Sausage Balls are one of our favorite snacks. I always have a bag in the freezer for a quick snack. I had some frozen hash browns in the freezer and was thinking of ways to use them up. I wondered how they would taste in my favorite sausage ball recipe. Only one way to find out!
I whipped up a batch of sausage balls and mixed the hash browns. I waited patiently for them to bake up. I took one bite and had my answer. They are awesome! These would be great for parties or Christmas morning! Just scramble up some eggs for a super quick Christmas morning breakfast.
- 1 lb hot sausage, uncooked
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups Bisquick
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ (30 to 32-oz) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes (about 4 cups)
You my also like:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix all ingredients until well combined. (I use my KitchenAid mixer with the dough hook attachment)
- Roll into 1 1/2-inch balls. Place on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 18 – 22 minutes, or until brown.