Thaw Frozen Garlic Bread (10 ounces)
1 pound ground beef (lean)
½ cup onion (chopped)
2 cups grated cheese (we used Colby Jack)
15-ounce can of Sloppy Joe’s Sauce
1 tablespoon of unsalted butter Salt and pepper to taste directions:
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and cook until softened.
You my also like:
Add the minced meat to the pan and cook until it turns brown. Drain off excess fat if necessary.
Stir in Joe’s Sloppy Sauce, salt and black pepper. Leave it to simmer for a few minutes until it gets hot.
5. While the meat mixture is boiling, cut the thawed garlic bread in half horizontally.
6. Place the garlic bread halves on a baking sheet.
7. Spread the Negative Joe’s mixture evenly over one half of each garlic bread half. Sprinkle the grated cheese over the Sloppy Joe mixture.
8. Bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes or until cheese melts and bubbles.
9. Take it out of the oven, cut it into slices, and serve it hot as a delicious and delicious meal.
Once you get a taste of Sloppy Joe Garlic Bread, it is sure to become a regular on your menu. Your family and friends will continue to admire your cooking ingenuity and beg for seconds. So, keep this recipe and let yourself be tempted by the pure pleasure of this delicious comfort food revisited..