- 1 pkg white cake mix (2 layer)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 c sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 c water
- 1 (21oz) can apple pie filling
- 1 c confectioners’ sugar
- 1-1 1/2 Tbsp milk
You my also like:
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl with a mixer until smooth. Pour the dough into a greased 9 * 13 inch baking dish.
- Spoon the apple pie filling on top of the dough, covering the entire surface. Bake at 350F for 40 minutes.
- Make the glaze with milk and confectioners’ sugar and sprinkle over the cooled cake.