°2 tablespoons of honey
°1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
°¼ cup orange juice
°2 tablespoons lemon juice
°2 teaspoons minced garlic
°1/3 cup olive oil
°2 tablespoons chopped chives
°2 tablespoons chopped dill
°Salt and pepper to taste
You my also like:
- Preheat the broiler to 200°C.
- In a bowl, join the fixings to make the sauce.
- Spread the asparagus on four sheets of aluminum foil. Put the salmon filets on the asparagus. Sprinkle with simmered peppers, shower with sauce and put two cuts of lemon on each filet.
- Structure water/air proof foil parcels and put them on a baking sheet.
- Heat for 15 minutes or until the papillote enlarges. Filet of salmon in papillote joined by asparagus and dill sauce