You my also like:
Baked Leche Flan
CAJUN SHRIMP AND STEAK ALFREDO PASTA
rack Proof: New York Style Cheesecake
EAT VEGETABLE BEEF SOUP
- In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, breadcrumbs, egg, mustard, ketchup, and 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce. Season with salt and pepper, mix again, and roll into 1 1/2-inch balls.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, brown meatballs on both sides. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- Reduce skillet to medium heat. Add onions and cook until soft and lightly browned, 5-10 minutes.
- Add butter to skillet. Once melted, stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more.
- Whisk in flour and cook another minute. Slowly pour in beef broth and cook until bubbly and thickened.
- Stir in remaining Worcestershire sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Return meatballs to pan and simmer until cooked through, 3-4 minutes.
- Serve over egg noodles or mashed potatoes and
- Enjoy !